All short game lessons cover the techniques and philosophies of putting, chipping, pitching and sand shots with Jay Overton demonstrating and detailing all aspects of each segment of the short game. Short game lessons require a minimum of 90 minutes scheduled.
- Review of fundamentals and principles of putting, chipping, pitching and sand play
- Equipment inspection, review and recommendations
- Private area with balls and alignment and teaching aids
- 90-minutes of one on one instruction
- Assignment of drills and practice techniques
Short Game Lesson pricing:
- $250 for a 90-minute session